Saturday, March 15, 2008

Cousin Nick's Wedding

Last weekend I attended my cousin's wedding in Austin, TX. It was such a great weekend and I am so thrilled that Nick's new wife, Adriana, is so awesome. I really enjoyed meeting her and her family...they are great people. I also am so grateful I could spend some quality time with my Dad's side of my family, whom I haven't seen in a few years. Thank you for a great time...I love you all!

Here are a few pics from the weekend.....and hopefully I will have some more when I get some forwarded to me from my family.

Here is my family that attended the wedding...l-r: Step-mom Kathy and Dad, Grandma Keim, Nick and Adriana (She is such a cute and fun girl), Aunt Beth and Uncle Gregg (Nick's parents), and me.

This picture doesn't do the reception justice. It was at the historic Driskell hotel and it was GORGEOUS! You may get a better view by clicking on the picture to enlarge it. It was a GRAND event!

If you look closely, under the SUSHI-YA, and in smaller print, it says created by Brittany Joy Cune. Brittany is my cousin (Nick's sister) who passed a way a few years ago in a car accident. She worked for this grocery store as a graphic designer and designed this sign for the sushi bar. It is in every store as a tribute to her. You could feel her presence throughout the weekend.

I stayed with my friend, Amy, who had just moved outside of Austin with her husband. Their property was so cool...with a pond, cute cottage style house, and 8 acres for their farming.

This was at the rehearsal dinner. Dad and I being silly for the camera.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tera, I don't know if you know who commented above me, but don't click on the HERE. It's a virus or something. I got an email from my friend saying not to open this.

Andersoa6 said...

Tera,

You are in trouble!!! I can't believe you were in Austin and you didn't give us a call. We only live about 50 minutes away from Austin. We love your blog. Dane is getting so big. We are all doing good. I'm so sorry we didn't get to see you last summer. We had to leave early because of the fires in Utah. The smoke did Eric in. I guess I need to do one of these family blogs too. Well take care. Next time your in Texas give us a call (830)214-5099

Aloha Y'all
Aunty Arlene