Friday, May 23, 2008

Thomas the Train Adventure






My sister in law and I took our boys to the Thomas the Train day at the Heber Valley railroad in Heber, Utah. The boys loved it. They got to ride the train, pet horses, climb on old trains, and play with yes....lots of trains. The only bad part of the experience is that Dane threw the biggest fit of his life when it was time to go. It was so embarrassing, but I just continued with him to the car and finally he calmed down. He fell right asleep on the way home, so I'm sure being a little tired had something to do with it. Thank goodness for only children....I don't know what I would have done if I had more than one tantrum to deal with! It is a good reminder to wait a little longer to have any more.

All in all it was a fun experience and I'm glad Dane and Pierce had a little adventure together before we move next weekend....they will be so sad!

2 comments:

Kendria said...

Lookin' good MOMMA! Looks like you don't need any BAND WORKOUTS! That looks fun! Is Utah still pretty cold!?

The Framptons said...

Hey Ike. We should have done some stuff while you were here in Utah. It was funny when we played softball against each other and didnt even notice until we ran by each other. Hope all goes well in Vegas. Keep in touch. This is Jeremy Give me a call if you need any help loading up your stuff. (801)5925275