Saturday, August 16, 2008

Newport Beach 08

We had a great time at Newport Beach this year! It is the time when the Turleys and Whiteheads (My mother-in-law's new husband's family) get together for some time at the beach. We had a packed week and here are some pictures to show it. I have a ton, so if anyone involved wants more, I can send them in a file to you. We went to an Angel's Game, the LA zoo, and spend the rest of our days at the beach. We even started a new tradition...the Turley/Whitehead Basketball game (Won by the Turley's this year). I have a pic of it below...Ike's showing some skills with the ball. It was a great vacation before I had to get back to work, which I started this week. I am really excited about my new job and Dane is finally starting to get used to his new montessori school and is really enjoying it now (which always makes a working mom feel more at ease). Hope you enjoy the pics of our vacation! THey are smaller pictures because there are so many, but if you click on them, I think they will enlarge.














3 comments:

Lana said...

That looked so FUN! I love the family pictures of the three of you. You all look so great! I hope work is good and you love the job and I am happy that Dane is feeling good about his little school. We miss you!

ash and jay said...

good luck with your new job! i'm trying to talk jay into a little trip to Vegas.

we shall see! Oooh, and I finally started a blog!

take care

Larsen Family said...

I miss the beach. You are so lucky to see everyone at such a fun place every year!
I hope all is well and I love catching up with you on the blog...