Monday, January 26, 2009

Whew...

Well, we got a little good news...I'm not pregnant....yet another small miracle that has helped us so far this new year. (Never thought I would say I was glad to not be pregnant, but things change). The news was bittersweet, but for the best for now. We are starting to get some options from the job-front, but are still sweatin' it a little. I will post more when we have something more concrete.

On a lighter note.......my job is going great and I may be getting into a little ballroom dancing soon (courtesy of Tony Delgado of Delgado Dance, and their partnership with at risk schools like mine). Might be a fun new adventure, so we will see what develops.

2 comments:

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

So sorry to hear about Ike's job...If he is interested...he should sell with Paul for the summer. He could make enough money to live off of while he finishes his teaching credentials. Its an option. There is great financial opportunity. He could even start selling now if he wanted to, to make cash money right now and those numbers count towards summer. If you guys are interested let me know and you guys can talk with Paul. He could even go to Vegas and train Ike...Just a thought.

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

P.S. Love the new blog layout!