Sunday, November 1, 2009

And October Ends!

Just thought I'd put up a few photos from this month since I won't have much to post until the baby comes in a few weeks (he will be here before we know it)! There is one from our ward trunk or treat last night and then a few from our last Disneyland trip a few weeks ago. My sister-in-law, Mandi, and I decided that from here on out we will just be doing whatever we can to speed up the labor process and we will see if the boys inside us agree that it's time. So there's going to be a lot of walking (and other stuff) the next few weeks since after Tues the babies will be considered "fully cooked"! Mandi should be ready to go this week or next week (if not, then I pray for her with that large baby!) But I'm sure it will still be at least 2-3 weeks for me, but can't hurt tryin' right!



6 comments:

Heaton's said...

Good Luck, I hope he comes early for you! Just don't walk on a curb one foot on and one off. That is a total myth and all it will give you is cramps. I found that out the hard way.

Breanne said...

I love your halloween shirt!! And the Ghostbuster is awesome! Good luck with the baby, we'll be thinking of you!

ash and jay said...

wow....ike slicked his hair. i love the ghostbuster costume, too.

Lana said...

T, I love the Halloween picture. It made my day to see your cute shirt and Ike's Ghostbuster was hilarious. Dane looked so dang cute! I can't beleive how much Dane is changing. He looks so much older to me. It is crazy!
The other family picture is so good. I love the belly picture with you and Mandi. That is awesome! I am getting really excited for you. I bet you can't wait! I miss you and wish I could be there.

Lana said...

Oh, I forgot to say that the diaper cake was very crafty. I give you an A plus! So cute!

Kendria said...

Good luck the next few weeks! Hope it all goes well. Go do some sit-ups and yoga moves!