Thursday, January 7, 2010

Our Fabulous Holiday

We had such a good holiday this year....new baby and lots of family around. It was really a great time! Did I mention it was BEAUTIFUL weather too?? Sorry to all my friends and family back east who are having a horrible winter!

We also had Jack's 1 month check up and as expected....he is 95% in height and weight. Can't remember the height, but weight was 11 lbs 4 oz. His head circ. was 60%, so it is average....guess that's why I didn't totally get demolished when he came out (sorry for the graphic mental picture)! It still hurt like hell though! I haven't forgotten! Dane also got his pre-kindergarten check up and got 4 shots and screamed bloody murder! The nurse and I were both holding him down and the nurse told me that was the most force she had to use with any kid! He does NOT like the doctor ever since his little hospital stay he had a few years ago. At least he doesn't need shots for a VERY long time!

Anyway, we are enjoying the new year and I am REALLY enjoying getting active again...it's nice to have your own personal gym at your fingertips that you don't even have to pay for, because you run it! It's doing pretty well right now because all the people with fitness/health resolutions are coming out of woodwork and joining! Hope they can keep with it...for the good of their health and our pockets! Win Win! Here are a few pics from our holiday! There's more on facebook, too, so check those out!

Right after waking up...getting ready to get started!


Dane actually took this...pretty good...Jack is growing so fast!


His absolute favorite toy this year....slot car race track! He freaked out when he saw it....wish we had it on film! Classic Christmas reaction!


One of his many nerf guns....these things come out alot! Dad and Dane each have their own and they love to use them!





Check out Dane with his high flying moves!!


Our attempt to get a family pic on Christmas Eve


Grandma Kathy and the two newest grandbabies...Keawe (left) Jack (right)


The 12 Days of Christmas Hawaiian Style as Turi used to do it growing up! Fun new tradition to add each year!


Our cuties....one month old!

2 comments:

Kendria said...

Merry Christmas!

Lana said...

Tera, your Christmas looked so fun and I bet this year was extra special with little Jack! He is growing so fast. What a sweet little guy! I love that he is past the 90 percentile. Maddox was that way too. It is so cute!
I love seeing the pictures of him smiling. I wish I could see video of Dane getting excited Christmas morning! He looks So big!
Well, I miss you! I am still freaking out that you had to have a natural birth. You are amazing!
I heard the gym is awesome and this should definitely be a good time of year!
Love you so much. Lana