Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hair Impatience!

Whenever I decide too change my hair, I want it done right away! I have been wanting a cut/color for about a week now and this morning I just decided to cut my bangs because I wanted something different. Wasn't planning on doing bangs, but it sounded good this morning, so it happened. I may love it or hate it, but it's done, and now I just need to cut the rest of my hair to frame my face a little better! I'm definitely not going to attempt that myself....will get that done this week and post a better updated picture. I was just messing around today with the camera in the bathroom with Jack and got a few funny shots, so don't judge my hair just yet...wait until I get a professional to fix it up!




6 comments:

Heaton's said...

You are so brave to cut your own hair. I like the bangs, they look good! Jack is so cute!

Dari said...

I love the hair cut. I remember you with bangs. Funny how we keep our children in our minds during certain stages of their growing up. I love you Tera Lynn and can't wait to see you this summer!

Dari said...

Wow, Jack is very alert and looks like he is staring right at you. Love his big eyes. Such a Doll!

Lana said...

Oh...I can't handle how cute he is!! Love those pictures of him with you. The swaddle escape arm is awesome!
Your bangs look fabulous. I really love that look on you. You score points for cutting them yourself too. Love you.

RYAN RIDLEY said...

I think the bangs look good Tera... Hit brooke up if you want her to cut it.

Kendria said...

Hair is cute, but the baby is a little cuter! :)