Monday, June 21, 2010

VA Trip

I know we have been back for a little while, but things have been so busy and still continue to be, so I'm finally getting around to posting pics of our trip and all the happenings around here!

We had such a great time with my family in Va and I'm sad I didn't take more pictures. We took Ike to Monticello since he had never been, went to the beach, aquarium, Busch Gardens, and I saw a few old friends while home! It was a great trip and I'm glad we were able to go before my sister moved to Florida! Hopefully it won't be another two years before going back again!

Thomas Jefferson was fairly tall for his day...but he still doesn't pass Ike up!

Seems like everything was made smaller back then.....even doors!

Glad our bathrooms have improved a little since then!

Love the green rolling hills behind and all around us! Forgot how pretty it is (but the humidity I can do without!)

The back of Monticello (and most popular view)

Waiting out front for our tour (in the shade....it was SO HOT that day)

We had a really fun day at Busch Gardens....Love that place! Next time...Water Country.

Love these two....Ty Ty and Jack Jack!


We attempted to go to the beach one day, but weather was not cooperating! Dane and Dylan still had fun running from the waves!

Ike is the perfect size for horsey rides!

No comments: