Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Newport Beach Trip

I made the pictures smaller since there are so many...if anyone wants larger photos, let me know and I can email them to you........it was a much needed vacation after Ike worked so long and hard this summer.......


Dane loved the water until he got knocked over by a wave...then it took him a while to get comfortable again!









sand crabs anyone???
















I call this one the Paparazzi pic. Ike and his brother, Josh (unintentionally posing) didn't know I took pictures of them.









Havin' a ball at the beach!
This bathing suit will never be worn again.....the clasp on the top busted and everything popped open on the beach! Luckily I was sitting down and my sister-in-law Mandi came to my rescue!




These are my favorite pics....























Fun in the sand...
The kids giving high fives to all the walkers, joggers, and bikers on the boardwalk!
Our boat trip around Newport Harbor


I haven't made a sand castle in a long time....it brought back memories of the Outer Banks, NC.














2 comments:

Auburn said...

Finally a new post! j/k. Looks like you guys had fun. Cute pictures!Talk to you soon.

Unknown said...

Love the beach pictures, Tera! Sand castle looks great, you're such a pro! ;)

I have a picture of the ocean in Duck posted on the top of my personal blog:
http://ten-six.blogspot.com

It's right in front of Sunset Grill.Do you remember that restaurant?
Wish you were here! We could go get ice cream together and go to Scarborough Fair!

Let me know if you make a trip out!