Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Disneyland - March 2009

We went to California last weekend and it was a nice weekend away. We wanted to get to Disneyland before our passes are blocked out for the summer and Ike has to leave for Mexico. It wasn't too crowded and we had a lot of fun! I put the rest of the album up on my facebook page, so if you want to see more...you can look there! We are hoping to go back again for my spring break in April, so hopefully it will be warm enough then to go in Grandma's pool! If anyone will be in town (Cali) during April 4th-10th, then let me know so we can hook up!






2 comments:

Candice said...

We will be in town. Give me a call or email to let me know the exact times you will be here. Also who is that red head in the last pick? Is that Mandy? Did she have a little red head???

Dari said...

You all sure do have fun with life and I really am happy to see you do so many things and go so many places. I miss that! Thanks Ike for all you do for my girl.
Tera...you are even more beautiful as you get older. I am very proud of you not just for how beautiful you are outside but for the whole tomatoe!