Monday, April 27, 2009

Turley Baby #2

Well, we have an official due date. According to the measurements on the ultrasound, the baby should come right before Thanksgiving this year. (Official due date is 11.24.09, althought I'm hoping he/she will come early like Dane did) My sister-in-law, Mandi is pregnant also and due the day after me, so this Thanksgiving will be busy in the extended Turley family! Everything looked good with the baby, although at this point it still looks like a little bean with tiny sprouts on each side. I can't wait until a few weeks from now because by then i should be in the clear from any left over morning sickness (that has been coming and going lately). And we will be settled in our new place and I can just enjoy the summer going to the beach, pool, and visiting family and friends. Here's baby's first pic...I'll have to get Dane's old ones out to compare.

5 comments:

CamKamFam said...

Hey guys congrats! How exciting...both of you guys due the same time. CRAZY!

Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys!!! you have to get mandi on here.. tell her we said hi..
aloha,
thomas and nanea

Kendria said...

yeah! Congrats Tera! Hope you feel better soon!

Lana said...

The first baby pics....I love them!! I am so excited!!
It was good getting caught up. I haven't looked for too long. I love that story of Dane in the pantry. Hilarious! I love the picture of you and him laying on the tramp. I love the picture of Ike and him in the coffin, and also you pretending to puke in the garbage can. Good times!! I hope you start feeling great again soon. I am excited for your new home and hope we can visit you this summer. I miss you so much. You are also an Amazing Mom! Kiss Dane for me....he has grown up SO much.

Dari said...

I forgot about your blog cause I have been so excited about facebook, but this is just precious. I love seeing and reading about all the excitement in your life. I really miss being able to spend time with you. Can't wait to see the little "bean" after he/she is all done cooking in there and ready to come out. Love ya, mom