Sunday, May 10, 2009

For all you dog lovers!!

I have to say that I love my dog. He is not perfect, but he is the perfect dog for our family. Despite the slobber, the dog hair, the occasional chewing (thank goodness he is basically out of that stage), and his poor stinky ear we can't seem to clear up, he is the greatest. He is the first one to welcome us when we get home and he's sad when we leave. He has basically a mellow personality unless he is around new people or things (but he does calm down after getting used to them), and he is a great watch dog with strangers (but, again..he calms down after getting used to them-so I guess not a great watch in the end). But we love him....especially when I see him like this..... I love it when he has had a good day with lots of exercise and he just plops down and sleeps. It makes me not mind the 4 am nose-nudging to let him out to do his business. Well, Bo just turned two about two weeks ago, and I guess his real present will be moving to a house with a lot of property and plenty of other dogs to play with! The house on the family property we will be moving to has plenty of land for all of us, and I can't wait to watch him do what he does best.....just be a dog!

2 comments:

Heaton's said...

Can't really say I am a dog lover but he sure has the right idea about how to relax!

Lana said...

I love those pictures! What a great dog!