Sunday, May 24, 2009

The end of first trimester....

So we have hit the end of first trimester (well, in two days). I didn't start taking pictures last time until I was about 5 months, but since I am showing a little earlier this time, I thought it would be fun. I guess black wasn't the best color to wear to show growth, but oh well. I can still wear regular shirts, but pants and shorts have to have elastic waistbands or they won't fit. Good think all my work clothes for PE are comfy and stretchable!! I'm trying to hold off buying maternity clothes as long as I can and I have wonderful sisters who are sending all of their tops to me (Thank you girls!). Too bad I can't fit into their pants....they are too petite for me.

Well, we are gearing up for our move in a couple of weeks and will be glad when it is through. We have been doing a lot of preliminary preparation, so I think it will go fairly smoothly! My awesome green-thumb grandma will be in town for a few weeks when we move, so she and I are going to get some plants and flowers to fill the pots around the house to make it feel like home! Ike is also doing some renovations and updates, so the house will be looking new again in no time!

6 comments:

Andersoa6 said...

Tera we are so excited to hear about your upcoming addition. I love these blogs. It's a fun way to find out how everyone is doing. It just seems like yesterday you were expecting your first and living downstairs in our ohana unti. Time goes by so fast. Ericross just got his mission call and he will be leaving in August to serve in the Lima Peru North mission. We're moving next month to Manti, Utah. I decided to go back to teaching. I'll be teaching first grade and Ethan and Malia will be at my school. I'm so excited. They had over 100 applicants and I got the job. Keep in touch. We think of you guys often.
Love, Aunty Arlene

Breanne said...

You are looking cute!! Good luck with the moving and everything!

Elika said...

You don't even look pregnant! Can't say the same for me... I feel huge and the weather here is so stinkin hot lately all I do is sweat! so be thankful you are in cooler weather! Well good luck with the move...it seems like you guys move more than anyone we know! Hopefully we get to see you guys soon it's been way too long.

ash and jay said...

hey tera!

you look awesome. you really don't look pregnant yet......that's good!

congrats for making it through your first trimester!

Lana said...

T, you look so pretty!!! I am so excited for you!

Kendria said...

I think it's great to have pictures of your belly! You still look as hot as ever, Tera!!!