Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July and 5 month pics

Here are a few pics from our 4th of July weekend...it has been a lot of fun! I wish I had a few more. We went to the Angels game Friday night and they had a big fireworks show afterward. They lost, but that's ok...it was still fun! Sat we went to a pool party for lunch at our step-sister's house, then went to Kathy and Dave's for dinner and a movie on the lawn. Ike rigged our projector outside in his mom's yard and we watched Independence Day. Since she lives high up on the hill, we could also see the firework shows from around the valley...it was pretty cool.
The last few pics are 5 month pregnancy update pics....the one of me in red is now and the one of me with the purple pants was when I was pregnant with Dane! It's fun to compare.....needless to say, I'm a little bigger with this one! I don't remember what my weight gain was last time when I was half way through, but so far I have gained about 8-10 pounds, depending on what time of day I weigh myself.



1 comment: