Thursday, July 23, 2009

Just a few fun beach pics from this week!

I just love living near the beach again. Even though it is still a short drive, it is where I belong! There has been beauty in all the places we have lived, but there's just something about being near open water that makes you feel more free. I have loved this summer being able to get out of the heat of Riverside and head to the beach (or a very short drive to grandma's pool). It has made the summer so much fun and less stressfull with all the changes that have been happening and the preparations for the gym and Ike to start school again, etc. Dane and I have had a lot of time to hang out and I think we have become closer....he is such a sweet boy and I'm glad I will have even more time with him now that I'm not going back to work. I can't wait until the beginning of August for our two week beach vacation...it will be so much fun with all the family there. Dane can't wait to spend time with his cousins, too. It's also really nice to have people to go with whenever...Thanks Mandi and little Waimea for always being ready to go!

Dane and cousin, Waimea, having fun in the sand!


Jack is at the top of our name list for baby #2, so we have been trying it out lately.


My #1 boy!

3 comments:

Lana said...

T, you have got to be the most gorgeous pregnant woman in a bathing suit I have ever seen!
Dane is growing so big. What a sweetie. He is going to be a great big brother. I love the name Jack. I am so glad you are by the beach....I agree that you belong there...although I miss you like crazy. Love you!

Breanne said...

So fun!! I love the name Jack! We thought of that one when I was pregnant with Mara, but she was a girl :)

Kendria said...

Jack is a super cute name! Love it! You are the hottest prego momma I have ever seen... it's that nice skin of yours.