Sunday, August 16, 2009

What a difference 6 weeks makes!

Ok, here we go....this was around 4th of July right before my ultrasound when I was about 20 weeks.......

......and BAM!!! This is 6 weeks later at 26 weeks (or just over 6 months). Crazy how much growth I've had lately. My total weight gain is just about 20 lbs and I still have 14 weeks to go! Last time I grew the most between months 5-8 and didn't really grow much or gain weight in the last month. Let's hope that is the case again....we will see!

The doctor wanted another ultrasound because they couldn't see the kidneys and a few other things last time, so I went in for another one this past week. Thank goodness it was a MUCH BETTER experience than last time and it only lasted about 20 minutes. Since I was a month further along, the pictures of the baby were really clear and it was so fun to look at him. Here are a few of my favorites. This first one is his little (or not so little) foot!

His profile...check out how clearly you can see his brain.....crazy!


Here's his face and abdomen. His hands are crossed up above his head. It was so cute to watch him squirm around!

4 comments:

Kendria said...

You grew so much! I LOVE ultrasound pictures. You're still lookin good!

ash and jay said...

You look really great Tera! Keep it up.

We really miss you guys, too. We will be in So. Cal. in October to do DisneyLand again. We'd love to see you all.

I can't believe how much lil' Waiamea looks so much like her Mommy. It's histerical!

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

These pictures don't make me excited for whats ahead for me... That is crazy how much 6 weeks will do... I'm 20 weeks today!

Megan and Keli'i said...

Hey Tera and Isaac, this is Megan and Keli'i Naihe. I found your blog through Dean and Elika's and saw that you're expecting again and wanted to congratulate you! Glad all is well! You guys look great!