Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Baby looks good

We saw the perinatologist today and found out there's nothing wrong with the baby. I figured this was the case, but it's always nice to hear it. He will probably just be big. Oh, and I don't have to do anymore stress tests either. The overall weight estimate based on the ultrasound was about 3lbs 14oz, so this almost 4 pounder (at 30 weeks) may grow to be quite big over the next two months! Hopefully I can handle it. That's what the drugs are for, right??? Relief! I think they will do another ultrasound closer to my due date to estimate weight again and to be prepared for what may come during labor. It will all unfold here in a matter of weeks now. My due date is Nov. 24th, but my guess(or my hope) is that he will come closer to the middle of the month. I definitely don't want to be eating my Thanksgiving Feast in the hospital! Anyone else wanna take a guess?

4 comments:

Mikki said...

I hear that the hospital has a killer Thanksgiving dinner :) haha... I hope that you get mid month too. I sympathize as I am due December 9, I think I am destined to being HUGE at Thanksgiving. But hey I can eat everything and not feel bad about it. :)

Heaton's said...

Glad to hear the baby is fine!We will just miss you in Vegas, we go next weekend. Bummer! That would have been fun to be there at the same time. Let us know if you see any good shows.

Kendria said...

November 12th... Fingers crossed...

ash and jay said...

hey girl! i'll be giving you guys a call pretty soon here. we will be in SoCal from the 6th-11th of Oct. just wanted to give you guys a heads up! We plan for Disneyland on the 8th & 9th. Wanna come?