Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dane's award



Dane got an award for "Exceptional Effort" for the month of September.  He was so excited!  His teacher, Mrs. Wills said he is so excited about school and always tries very hard.  I agree!  Every night he asks if he is going to school the next day...and he still asks to have hot lunch!  He gets it twice a week!
I volunteer in his classroom every other Friday and Mrs. Wills lets me do a 20 min PE activity with them.  It's really fun because I haven't done elementary school activities in a long long time.  It's also good experience to keep me in the game until I want to go back full time again.  Oh and I got talked into being co-room mom.  It will be fun, I guess.

1 comment:

Kendria said...

Woah! Is that Dane?! He is getting too big... Good job, Dane!