Sunday, November 7, 2010

October Ends.......

 ....and it was SO much better than last year! That's not only because I'm not 8 months pregnant, but because we have been having a lot of fun lately (especially now that our D-Land passes are in full effect again) and life just seems to be good overall!
I don't have any Halloween pics to post cuz I can't find the computer connection to my camera at the moment.  That's too bad because Ike looked hilarious as Joe Dirt, and I was his total opposite...a ladylike 50s wife!  When I find the cable then i will post the pics.  Until then, here are a few from our Friday night Disneyland trip


The one above is not of a Vegas night club, but it is CA Adventure!  They are promoting TRON Legacy by turning the main street (by Alladin and Monster's Inc) into a true Techno club.  There are dancers on platforms dressed in the Tron costume, lasers and lights flashing everywhere, techno music bumpin' and more!  It is like a Tron movie set...kinda cool, but not what I would expect from Disneyland....like the alcohol they are serving out in the open at this little bar!
 
 Jack loves riding the rides and he and Dane looked so cute on the carousel!  I can't believe how fast they are both growing!  Before you know it, I will be wanting another one (aka  the last one)....but how about a girl this time...I wonder if I can make requests?  Well, there are a few things that have to align first before that happens, so for now it's just a thought for the future! 


Here is Ike and Dane on the water ride.....they didn't have the huge geyser spraying, but they still got wet!
Jack...my little chunky monkey....telling my he is tired!  When it's time to sleep I will ask him if he is tired and tip my head to the side on my hand, so he has started doing it (only without the head tip...he just puts his hand on his ear).  It's so cute.  I can't believe he will be ONE this month...and ON THANKSGIVING DAY!  Guess he has to get used to that cuz it will happen a lot during his lifetime!

2 comments:

Breanne said...

We're so jealous that you got to go to elecTRONica!!! Pat wanted to go so bad but we can't afford a vacation :(

Ryan&Brooke said...

Tera... you have disneyland passes? Brooke and I have passes and go all the time... Lets go together one of these days!