Tuesday, July 17, 2012

6 Months


Yeah....downward slope!

Blurry but Jack's face cracks me up!
I am so excited to be on the downward slope of this pregnancy!  I was really hoping to enjoy every part of it but that just hasn't been the case.  I guess the older we get the harder it is to be pregnant.  Plus, having two kids now makes it a little more difficult too.  Mostly, I just hate my moodiness and short-temper and these DAMN veins! I have to wear support stockings every day or it is sore and gets a little swollen.  At least it is only one leg but I just pray they mostly go away like they did last time.  I had some at the end with Jack and they got better the minute I had him but they weren't this bad so we will see.  Other than that.....he just sits really low (like all my boys have) so I feel a lot of pressure if I stand too long.  Oh the joys of pregnancy!  I am trying to enjoy this summer but will be excited for school to start in a little over a month so that I can get back to a little easier schedule.  It will be helpful near the end and I can nap while jack naps. I have my 6 month appointment on Thursday so I will get the results of our ultrasound last month.  Hopefully this baby is growing like Dane did and not our big boy Jack!

No comments: