Monday, September 10, 2007

Dane's Hero


So, for the past few months Dane has been obsessed with Ike. From the time he gets home from work until he goes to bed, Dane is attached to his hip pretty much. It's nice for me, but when it's time for Ike to leave or go outside or go upstairs even, Dane just freaks out! It gets really annoying, but there are some great things about him loving his dad so much....I get to capture moments like in this picture. I may be kicking myself later for allowing the family to just picnic on the couch in front of the TV every night for dinner, but it is worth it when moments like this happen. Dane just jumped right up on the couch, placed the towel over him, set the plate on his belly and started to chow! (Bad habits from dad, but we still love him). Like I said.....he's Dane's Hero!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

like father......like son! Looks like two peas in a pod! That's really adorable. What does Ike think of his lil' mimi me?

Anonymous said...

oh, and if you had'nt already guessed.......it's me, Ash, using jay's email account!

Unknown said...

That is one cute picture T!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one that lets that happen...they're only young once, right?
Now I don't feel so bad when Brooklyn comes to sit next to me to eat sometimes! :)