Monday, September 17, 2007

Lake Mead














So, this weekend we were invited down to Lake Mead by Ike's Aunt and Uncle and we had a blast. We figured it would be our last chance to take advantage of what's left of the summer. We went tubing, wakeboarding, jet-skiing, and cliff jumping. Here are some pics of the weekend, including the great bruise I got jumping off of a 65 foot cliff (that I will probably never do again). It looks like it hurt, but it really didn't...I just forgot to pull my arm into my body befor hitting the water. Crazy, i know, but I had to do one more thing before I turn 30!!!! It was a great way to end the summer! Thanks to all the Quists!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Check out your guns, T!! Holy cow! That bruise looks like it hurts!

I love that picture of the three of you in the water!

BTW, I hear ya on the "things to do" list before 30!