Saturday, September 29, 2007

Train 'em early


The other day, Dane brings his mini shovel out of the garage to the front yard and says "Poo-poo". Come to find out, he wanted to shovel the poop out of the front yard. Since he had seen me do it many times, I guess he figured it was his turn or something....this kid is all boy....dirt, mud, poo, whatever...he's into it! So, I had to take a picture of him carrying the poo to the trash can. Since he was so enthusiastic about it I decided he could help with the back yard as well.

If I play my cards right I may just be able to get Dane and all other future kids trained enough to that i don't have to do any dirty work....the trick...making it seem cool and grown up! I guess we will have to start working on producing some more of those kids soon....it's a nice thought anyway!

1 comment:

Nana said...

Great Job there little moma....Please let Dane come visit...I am tired of being the pooper scooper for two dogs. Actually, Cali just has tiny cute little poops....Just ask Tiffy.